– 2 pounds lean ground beef – 1 ½ cups of onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 eggs, beaten – 1 ½ cups of dry breadcrumbs
– ¼ cup of ketchup – 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon of salt – ½ teaspoon of dark pepper
– ½ teaspoon of dried basil
– ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Preheat stove to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, Worces Human
Here are some tips for making the best meatloaf:
• Use a mix of 80% lean ground beef and 20% fat, as the fat helps to keep the meatloaf moist and flavorful.
• Mix all your ingredients together gently with your hands, being careful not to overwork the mixture.
• Form the meatloaf into a loaf shape and place it in a greased baking dish.
• Cover the meatloaf with a light layer of ketchup or tomato sauce before baking.
• Bake the meatloaf at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about an hour or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
My favorite meatloaf recipes are Mushroom Thyme Meatloaf, Classic Italian-Style Meatloaf, and Baked Italian Meatloaf. Each of these recipes offers a unique flavor profile to make your meatloaf stand out. I’d also recommend trying a Cheesy Spinach Meatloaf for a dish with a cheesy twist.
Here are some delicious sauce recipes to top off your meatloaf.
• Tomato-Based Sauce: a classic topping that includes ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar
• BBQ Sauce: a blend of tomato paste, honey, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic
• Mustard-based Sauce: a tangy mix of Dijon mustard, honey, and olive oil
• Onion Gravy: a savory sauce made with butter, diced onions, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce
• Mushroom Gravy: a rich and flavorful gravy made with mushrooms, butter, flour, beef broth, and onion
The best tasting meatloaf I’ve ever had was my grandmother’s homemade recipe. Her secret ingredient is a sweet, tart, and tangy tomato-based sauce that she prepares with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar. It was so delicious, I still dream about it!
To prevent meatloaf from sticking to the pan, make sure you grease the pan with oil or butter before adding the meatloaf mixture. You can also use a layer of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan before adding the meatloaf. This will help to create an even non-stick layer to ensure easy release of the finalized product.
You May Also Like HOW DOES A JUICER MACHINE WORK?